Digital Chakra collects Personal identification information including Name, Email, Business Website, Phone number and Business requirements.
You directly provide Digital Chakra with most of the data we collect. We collect data and process data when you:
• Register online or place an order for any of our products or services.
• Voluntarily complete a customer contact form or provide feedback via email.
• Use or view our website via your browser’s cookies.
Digital Chakra may also receive your data indirectly from the following sources:
• Social Media Forum interactions and comments
Digital Chakra collects your data so that we can:
• Process your inquiry and manage your account.
• Email you with special offers on services we think you might like.
• Send you periodic email if you sign up for a newsletter service.
When Digital Chakra processes your order, it may send your data to, and also use the resulting information from, credit reference agencies to prevent fraudulent transactions.
Digital Chakra securely stores your data on the servers of our hosting services providers: Fast Comet.
Digital Chakra will keep your data for a period of 12 months. Once this time period has expired, we will delete your data.
Digital Chakra would like to send you information about products and services of ours that we think you might like, as well as those of our partner companies. If you have agreed to receive marketing, you may always opt out at a later date.
You have the right at any time to stop Digital Chakra from contacting you for marketing purposes or giving your data to other members of the Digital Chakra Group. If you no longer wish to be contacted for marketing purposes, please send us an email at email@example.com.
Digital Chakra would like to make sure you are fully aware of all of your data protection rights. Every user is entitled to the following:
THE RIGHT TO ACCESS – You have the right to request Digital Chakra for copies of your personal data. We may charge you a small fee for this service.
THE RIGHT TO RECTIFICATION – You have the right to request that Digital Chakra correct any information you believe is inaccurate. You also have the right to request Digital Chakra to complete the information you believe is incomplete.
THE RIGHT TO ERASURE – You have the right to request that Digital Chakra erase your personal data, under certain conditions.
THE RIGHT TO RESTRICT PROCESSING – You have the right to request that Digital Chakra restrict the processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
THE RIGHT TO OBJECT TO PROCESSING – You have the right to object to Digital Chakra’s processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
THE RIGHT TO DATA PORTABILITY – You have the right to request that Digital Chakra transfer the data that we have collected to another organization, or directly to you, under certain conditions.
If you make a request, we have one month to respond to you. If you would like to exercise any of these rights, please contact us at our email:
Write to us: firstname.lastname@example.org
Cookies are text files placed on your computer to collect standard Internet log information and visitor behavior information. When you visit our websites, we may collect information from you automatically through cookies or similar technology.
For further information, visit allaboutcookies.org.
• Keeping you signed in
• Understanding how you use our website
There are a number of different types of cookies, however, our website uses:
• Functionality – Digital Chakra uses these cookies so that we recognize you on our website and remember your previously selected preferences. These could include what language you prefer and location you are in. A mix of first-party and third-party cookies are used.
• Advertising – Digital Chakra uses these cookies to collect information about your visit to our website, the content you viewed, the links you followed and information about your browser, device, and your IP address. Digital Chakra sometimes shares some limited aspects of this data with third parties for advertising purposes. We may also share online data collected through cookies with our advertising partners. This means that when you visit another website, you may be shown advertising based on your browsing patterns on our website.
You can set your browser not to accept cookies. However, in a few cases, some of our website features may not function as a result.